We all have hopes and aspirations – to purchase a new car or a better house, to put the children through university or college, or to attain financial security and a comfortable standard of living in retirement – but realising these goals requires careful planning.
In particular, this means:
- Setting specific goals – short-term, medium-term, and long-term financial and personal goals.
- Making a plan – to achieve these goals
- Implementing the plan – and routinely revising it from time to time to reflect changes in circumstances
4 out of 5 businesses started today will not be around in 5 years’ time. Of those that survive, only 1 in 5 will survive the following 5 years.
You only have 3 ways to grow your business are by:
- the NUMBER of your clients;
- the AMOUNT of units your clients buy from you
- the FREQUENCY at which your customers buy from you.